HOORAY! The amazing Empress Rae was gracious enough to nominate me and I certainly accept! I am beyond tickled to have been listed by and among such amazing bloggers! Thank you so much!
(see rules below)
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer the eleven questions about yourself provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide eleven random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate five to eleven blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the bloggers that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
The Questions I Was Asked:
Do you have any hobbies outside of blogging?
Certainly! I definitely enjoy writing in general, sewing and other crafting, doing makeup, and lately I have a bit of an Instagram infatuation that takes up my time. I also love to read and I’m learning Hebrew.
Do you watch television?
I went a few years without cable, but now I’m hooked on American Horror Story, Big Bang Theory, Finding Carter, Homeland and anything science-y on NatGeo.
Do you follow a special diet?
I’m a former Vegetarian. I am a bit of a foodie. I like to try new things and have a variety to chose from. I only drink water, club soda and decaffeinated teas. I guess I attempt to keep kosher. Could be better at it, I I’ll admit!
Is there something you would like to do more of?
Outdoor activities and volunteering (I’ll have an announcement on the latter soon)!
Are you a morning person or night owl? Neither! I’m getting settled in for the night by 8, but I am miserable to be around upon waking.
Bright lights or dimly lit rooms? Dimly lit. I hate bright lights, noise, etc.
What is your least favorite household chore? Vacuuming because it is nearly impossible for me and I hate noise!
What inspires you? Kindness and generosity in action.
If you had one wish to be granted, what would it be? To have a place to live where I can get around.
What is it you hope people get out of reading your log? My #1 goal is to get a lead on finding an accessible place to call home. I hope to share my personal struggles and “disabled life hacks” with others dealing with similar difficulties. I also hope my dark/goofy/juvenile/sarcastic sense of humor shows through. My goal in life, and therefore this blog, is to stop stigma against mental illness.
11 Random Facts
– I studied Bioscience/pre-pharmacy in college.
– I’ve lived on Long Island my entire life.
– I have a mild autism spectrum disorder. It does interfere with my daily life still.
– I love doing my nails.
– I have never been married and prefer to stay single henceforth.
– I’m Messianic/Hebraic.
– I have a Goddaughter whom I adore. She’s also my niece.
– I am fluent in French have French ancestry (PACA).
– I love genetics and genomics. They fascinate me!
– I only use cruelty free products.
– I love hockey. LET’S GO RANGERS!
To my nominees: The same questions to you! I think these were great and of course 11 random facts!